The Glamorous World of Khuby
Explore sophisticated lingerie and night wear from Khuby and revel in the side in you...
In our world, we marry Sensualty, Uniqueness, and Glamour and bring products that make you look and feel fabulous at all times.
From X-Tra Bras that fits like second skin to ultra glamorous Bra Panty Sets that makes you fall in love with your body, we have it all. We also stock an amazing variety of Fancy Nightwear that are designed to complement the graceful female silhouette and promise well deserved relaxing moments.
Our garments are also a hot favorite among our clients as they are well-tailored, exquisite and comes in all imaginable colors and patterns.
At our online website, we not only showcase the most desirable collection of
products, but also make them available at Reasonable prices. With over 150 products in stock, our online innerwear showroom is worth a browse. Whether you are looking for the prettiest bra that enhances your confidence with its fit and design or an exclusive night wear for a special occasion, we ensure you can find exactly what you are looking
for in our product showroom.
Khuby partners with renowned worldwide manufacturers and bring for buyers high quality, exclusive products that are hard to find anywhere else and offers them at your doorstep at amazing prices.
We tell you why.... The perfect innerwear can transform, accentuate, revitalize & uplift the way you feel about yourself. Finding the best fit and the best style that makes you desirable is always possible with Khuby..!!
Khuby is a dynamic INDIAN based company founded in 1991 by Mrs. Usha Patel and Mr. Tulsi Bhai Patel. Today, it has evolved into a globally competitive fashion brand, both lingerie and ready-to-wear. Recognized for high quality, innovative and unique designs, Khuby has developed an extensive distribution network that spans worldwide into major department stores, specialty chains and independent boutiques alike. Since that time Khuby has become an iconic brand with global recognition.
Khuby has inspired many women to look for the beauty and quality that lingerie encapsulates. Khuby is always innovating and bringing cutting-edge designs to enhance the over 150 styles available and always looking to add something new and exciting.
With its unmatched craftsmanship and attention to detail, KHUBY garments are always conceived with comfort in mind. Khuby masters combining style, beauty and comfort.
Who says you can't have it all..???
More than clothes, KHUBY embraces the
lifestyle of thousands of women!
What Color Bra Should I Wear Under a Black Top?
When the top is sheer or a knit, you can wear a bra in nude color. With tops having a low neckline where movement has the possibility of revealing the edges of your bra, go for a black one.
What Type Of Bra Should I Wear?
Tight Body Hugging Sweaters, Tees or Polo Shirts - A seamless, uplifting bra
Bulky Sweaters - A bra with proper shaping
Sheer Blouses - A seamless nude bra
Halter, Tank, Strapless Blouses & Dresses - A strapless, convertible or halter bra
Business Suit w/o Blouse - A bra designed with a low center panel or front closing
What Bra Should I Wear With Spaghetti Straps?
A strapless bra is your best bet.
Should my bra rest on my sternum between the cups?
No. It is not necessary that the center panel of the bra touches your sternum. What is more important is that your breasts have separation and proper definition with the bra that you are wearing. You know your bra is ill-fitting when your breasts spill from the top or sides of your bra.
For a full-figured woman, where should the breasts exactly supposed to sit?
With a properly fitting bra, your breasts should sit midway between the waist and the collarbone. You can take a a quick test to determine if you are wearing the right bra. Tie a belt around your waist and then hold a pen/pencil/ruler horizontally at your collarbones. Look in the mirror and see if the fullest part of your breast is in the midway between the belt/waist and the pen/pencil/ruler. If it is, you are wearing the right bra.
Lingerie tends to lose elasticity over time. However, some quick and easy laundering tips will help your keep your lingerie fresh and intact for a long time.
- Always wash dyed and dark colored clothes separately as lighter garments can pick up colors from dyed clothes
- Wash man-made fibers (e.g. polyester) and natural fibers (e.g. cotton) separately. Natural fibers like cotton release oils during washing that man-made fibers can attract. Gradual build up of oils make the spots more visible on the man-made fibers
- For smooth washing, wash large and small items separately in each washer load
- To reduce friction in fabrics during washing, sort delicate fabrics from the tougher fabrics (denim, terry cloth, etc.)
- Do not wash delicate lingerie with lint-generating fabrics like towels and fleece
- Do not overload the washer as this might hamper proper cleaning and might also leave globs of detergent powder on certain items
- Always line-dry lingerie to increase its life. Do not wring or twist your lingerie too tightly during hand washing
- Untwist lingerie before before placing them in the drying tub of your machine. This helps in reducing wrinkles and facilitates even drying
- Dry items just long enough to remove the moisture. Overdrying can increase static cling and lead your lingerie to shrink
- Use low temperature setting for drying acrylic, nylon, polyester, and microfibers
- Hang or fold your dried lingerie immediately to prevent wrinkles
- Most importantly, to increase the life of your lingerie hand wash using cold or warm water whenever possible.
"We are mainly dealing with bulk quantity order inquiries."